Jump to navigation Jump to search
These Rhythm Puzzles have been published in the Netherlands Heart Journal and are reproduced here with permission from the publisher, Bohn Stafleu Van Loghum.
- Right You Are
- Should I be Worried?
- A pre-excited wide QRS complex: is that all there is?
- An Old Lady with Chest Pain
- Palpitations and Dizziness in a 65-Year-Old-Man
- A Narrow QRS Complex Tachycardia Sensitive to Isoptin
- And what about the ECG?
- Palpitations Again, Have a Closer Look
- Wide Complexes Intervening Regular Sinus Rhythm