Jump to navigation Jump to search
These Rhythm Puzzles have been published in the Netherlands Heart Journal and are reproduced here with permission from the publisher, Bohn Stafleu Van Loghum.
- Right you are
- Should I be worried?
- A pre-excited wide QRS complex: is that all there is?
- An old lady with chest pain
- Palpitations and dizziness in a 65-year-old-man
- A narrow QRS complex tachycardia sensitive to Isoptin
- And what about the ECG?
- Palpitations again, have a closer look
- Wide complexes intervening regular sinus rhythm