Jump to navigation Jump to search
bastrocchira These Rhythm Puzzles have been published in the Netherlands Heart Journal and are reproduced here with permission from the publisher, Bohn Stafleu Van Loghum.
- Wide complexes intervening regular sinus rhythm - 2
- Palpitations after a MAZE procedure
- Abnormal repolarisation, spot diagnosis?
- An irregular rhythm at older age
- Palpitations all the time
- Five years of palpitations
- Right you are
- Should I be worried?
- A pre-excited wide QRS complex: is that all there is?
- An old lady with chest pain
- Palpitations and dizziness in a 65-year-old-man
- A narrow QRS complex tachycardia sensitive to Isoptin
- And what about the ECG?
- Palpitations again, have a closer look
- Wide complexes intervening regular sinus rhythm
- ECG puzzle: Appearances can be deceiving
- Where do the extras come from?
- 'The turtle and the hare'
- Now you see it, now you don't (answer is missing)
- It's not what you think it is
- One is enough, two is too many
- The ECG of a (cardio)myopathy?
- The ions have it