Welcome to ECGpedia.org
This course is freely accessible. It uses Wiki technology, which allows everybody to make changes to the text or upload new images. It also means that there is no guarantee that all information is correct at every moment in time. Still we do our best to keep up the quality of this site.
- Everybody is invited to improve this course. To prevent spam, you need to log in with a user account (only name, e-mail address and password are necessary). Have a look at this test page and if you want to try editing, click on 'edit'. You do not need a user account if you just want to read. For a full explanation on the editing possibilities look uitleg| here.
- Mail or fax (number +31- 84-755 0017) an interesting ECG and it will be added after removal of any remaining patient information.
- Please send an e-mail if you have any suggestions, or if you want to help in a more fundamental way.
The ECGpedia.org team
- Jonas S.S.G. de Jong MD, cardiology resident, editor
- Rob Kreuger, medical illustrator, made most of the drawings
- Bart Duineveld, medical student, helps with technique and lay-out